- Administrator - means WW1 Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (02-051), Z. Glogera 2 lok.11 entered in the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register Court Register No. : 0000335712; NIP 701 01 97 048, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information on User's devices.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Cookies of the Administrator - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, through the Website of the Service.
- Service - means the website under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, operating in the domain www.medexpress.pl
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the websites of the Service.
- User - means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§2 Types of Cookies Used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, by this means it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the Users' Devices. These cookies allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b) Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User Device and remain there until deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- The User has the option to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his/her Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
§3 The purposes for which cookies are used
- The administrator uses proprietary cookies for the correct configuration of the site, and in particular to:
a) to recognize the Service User's device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
b) to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes,
- The administrator uses proprietary cookies to authenticate the user on the site and ensure the user's session on the site, and in particular to:
a) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
b) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- The Service Administrator uses external Cookies to present multimedia content on the Service's websites, which are downloaded from external websites: www.vimeo.com,www.youtube.com,www.disqus.com,www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com.
- The service administrator uses external Cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools.
§4 Possibilities to determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies
1.The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing by cookies to the User's Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence by means of the settings of the Internet browser or by means of the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you of the placement of cookies on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- The user can delete cookies at any time by using the available functions in the web browser they are using.