Today, the special publisher of Medexpress is Jacek Hołub from the Polish Society for the Support of People with Nonspecific Intestinal Inflammation "J-elita". We talk about the needs of IBD patients and their everyday life.
Guest of Medexpress, Jacek Hołub associated with the Polish Society for Supporting People with IBD "J-elita", we asked about:
- Characteristics of diseases included in IBD
- Myths about Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The role of doctor-patient communication
- What is the patient's daily life like?
- Activity of the "J-elite" Society